Happy Saturday, everyone!
It’s been a busy few weeks here at Breakfast With Nick. We’re doing final edits on the breakfast book now. Next week we will send it to the printers! In the meantime, here are some updates and other goings-on:
I’ve had some nice articles and interviews published about the book recently:
- The first is an interview with Emily at Best of Columbus. Make sure you take some time to read her blog and follow her.
- The folks at The Lantern, Ohio State’s student newspaper, also did a nice profile. Notice the picture of me pondering life with pumpkin donut in hand. I spend many mornings doing this…
- You can also tune in on Saturday, October 29 to the WCBE Foodcast, to hear me talking with Johnny DiLoretto about the book.
In book-related news…
- You can now purchase tickets to the book release party at North Market! A $25 ticket gets you into the party and a copy of the book. If you’ve already purchased the book (through Kickstarter, for instance), you can get a ticket for $10 and pick up your copy of the book there. The party is shaping up to be plenty of fun! Many of our featured restaurants will be sharing food, there will be a booksigning, breakfast T-shirts for sale, music, drinks, and much more.
- The full book-ordering function will be live soon on this site, so you can order Breakfast With Nick: Columbus and have it shipped to you once it’s released on November 5th.
- You’ll also be able to purchase the book in person! Our current list of booksellers includes The Book Loft, The Hills Market, Katalina’s Cafe Corner, DK Diner, Cambridge Tea House, Wholly Craft!, and Celebrate Local. We’re also organizing a series of book signings, so look for a schedule posted soon.
- Finally, from October 30-November 5, we’ll be doing a weeklong celebration of breakfast leading up to the book’s release. Look for giveaways, breakfast gatherings, TV spots, and more!